|Intellectual Property Tags|
IP Tags come in four different colours, each represents a specific use. Each tag is available in print, digital and skinny thumbnail formats, in portrait or landscape versions. IP tags can include your Logo / Makers-Marque (in solid white). The features in IP Tags include:
1. Unique url leads to the Meta Data specific to the item the IP Tag is applied to.
2. QR code can be scanned to lead to your Meta Data and contact details.
3. The Barcode/IP Tags can be edited as often as you wish which simultaneously updates every item the barcode/IP Tag has been applied to whether one item, 100's or even 1000's of print items.
4. Upload your own (solid white) logo or makers-marque into your IP Tags to create constant promotion of your business
5. Creative Barcode Marque included to represent your third-party, international IP Guardian.
|Black - Company or Credentials IP Tags|
Black IP Tag denotes that you / your Company is registered with Creative Barcode and is in agreement with the principles of the Trust Charter. A unique url is created for you which leads to your company details and IP statement. A solid white version of your logo or makers-marque can be uploaded into the IP Tag.
Use your company IP Tag on all your communication materials such as your website, company credentials/corporate brochure, email signature, business card, letterhead as suits.
|Blue - Project IP Tags|
Blue Project IP Tags are created and applied to early stage concept files (written and visual) that you wish to share safely with other parties through our file transfer service. The trust charter permission based usage terms are accepted before download can commence. All activities are tracked and stored in your data log files. One IP Tag applies to the entire project and all files associated with its development journey whether one, 100 or a 1000 files
|Red - Rights Reserved IP Tags|
Red Rights Reserved IP Tags are created and applied to an item of completed work before sharing online. This can include images, articles, digital content, video’s or any other format. The unique IP Rights url leads to the IP owners details, IP status, and as applicable licensing information and licensing agent. The IP Tag remains visibly attached to the item ensuring the correct Creator can be found and correctly acknowledged / remunerated.
|Green - Permitted Use IP Tags|
Green Permitted Use IP Tags are created and applied to an item of completed work before sharing online. Your IP Tag denotes that the work is free to use with the inclusion of your IP Tag and a source credit. The unique IP Rights url leads to the Creators details and their source credit.